AdvanceAg 2020, South Australia’s first AgTech showcase, was held on Monday 24 February 2020 at the Adelaide Showgrounds.
The event included two keynote speakers:
- Dr Astorre Modena, Founder and Managing Director of Terra Venture Partners in Israel
- Darren Thomas, CEO of Thomas Foods International
The day also included:
- 3 concurrent breakout sessions focusing on Farm Management, Remote Sensing and IoT Devices
- panel sessions focused on the drivers and barriers to adopting AgTech,and how AgTech can assist in emergency recovery.
- The event received 317 registrations
- 32% of attendees were either farmers/producers or on farm service providers
- Our post event survey showed:
- 87% of respondents would be very likely or likely to attend a future AdvanceAg showcase.
- 82% of respondents said the program was excellent or good.
- 76% of farmer/producer respondents said AdvanceAg was likely or highly likely to accelerate their adoption of AgTech, and ultimately benefit their business.
- 100% of exhibitor respondents said that they would exhibit again.